I can’t believe that our first Sew the Show blog tour is coming to a close! Just two more days before we wrap it all up and continue about our December business. Oh, and is anyone else a little disturbed that Christmas is only a week away?? How did that happen?!?
But down to business. Today is chock full of sewing inspiration with two featured sew along bloggers in addition to our main tour stops. So let’s get started!
We start off with Brianne at Ali Cat & Co. who has sewn up a beautiful outfit:
From there head over to Feathers Flights and see what Heather came up with. Heather is so creative and amazing at upcycling things that I would chuck in the Goodwill pile!
But that’s not all! Amy from Friends Stitched Together has something amazing up her sleeve. I’ve been seeing sneak peeks of Amy’s look for weeks not, and I am so excited to finally see her final look!
- Monday Dec. 7: Free Notion | Creative Counselor
- Tuesday Dec. 8: A Jennuine Life | Climbing the Willow | Bonus Stops! Rebel and Malice | Cindy Parrett
- Wednesday Dec. 9: Lauren Fazio | Falafel and the Bee | Bonus Stop! That’s What She Crafted
- Thursday Dec. 10: Paisley Roots | The Wholesome Mama
- Friday Dec. 11: It’s Been Taylored | Mae & K
- Monday Dec. 14: Simple.Blessed | Pincushion Porcupine
- Tuesday Dec. 15: Call Ajaire | Lulu & Celeste
- Wednesday Dec. 16: Work Pray Sew | Pear Berry Lane | Bonus Stop! Adventures With Bubba and Bug
- Thursday Dec. 17: Ali Cat & Co | Feathers Flights | Bonus Stops! Friends Stitched Together | Knot Sew Normal
- Friday Dec. 18: MSL Creations | Creative Counselor | Bonus Stop! Make It Sew Seattle