What better way to start off hump day than with some sewing inspiration??
Our first stop on today’s tour is an absolutely classic of a movie. Angela from Work Pray Sew really hit the jackpot with this movie selection. And as an added bonus, her 15-year-old son is making his first ever appearance on her blog. So be sure to head over there and give the kid props for taking part in our fun!
And from there check out Cassie’s stop over at Pearberry Lane. Her movie is a rare flick that I have not seen, but check out that cozy scarf!
And we have a bonus today! Essence from Adventures with Bubba and Bug is sewing along with one of our movie stops:
- Monday Dec. 7: Free Notion | Creative Counselor
- Tuesday Dec. 8: A Jennuine Life | Climbing the Willow | Bonus Stops! Rebel and Malice | Cindy Parrett
- Wednesday Dec. 9: Lauren Fazio | Falafel and the Bee | Bonus Stop! That’s What She Crafted
- Thursday Dec. 10: Paisley Roots | The Wholesome Mama
- Friday Dec. 11: It’s Been Taylored | Mae & K
- Monday Dec. 14: Simple.Blessed | Pincushion Porcupine
- Tuesday Dec. 15: Call Ajaire | Lulu & Celeste
- Wednesday Dec. 16: Work Pray Sew | Pear Berry Lane | Bonus Stop! Adventures With Bubba and Bug
- Thursday Dec. 17: Ali Cat & Co | Feathers Flights | Bonus Stops! Friends Stitched Together | Knot Sew Normal
- Friday Dec. 18: MSL Creations | Creative Counselor | Bonus Stop! Make It Sew Seattle