And the tour continues!
I love seeing how people interpret different movies — everyone has their own take and is inspired by different aspects.
Today the tour comes back home first, with Lauren Fazio guest posting on the Sew the Show blog. See her inspiration there:
And then we hop over to Falafel and the Bee where Michelle moved her beautiful self in front of the camera!
And don’t miss the adorable girls outfit from Crystal of That’s What She Crafted:
Don’t miss a tour stop:
- Monday Dec. 7: Free Notion | Creative Counselor
- Tuesday Dec. 8: A Jennuine Life | Climbing the Willow | Bonus Stops! Rebel and Malice | Cindy Parrett
- Wednesday Dec. 9: Lauren Fazio | Falafel and the Bee | Bonus Stop! That’s What She Crafted
- Thursday Dec. 10: Paisley Roots | The Wholesome Mama
- Friday Dec. 11: It’s Been Taylored | Mae & K
- Monday Dec. 14: Simple.Blessed | Pincushion Porcupine
- Tuesday Dec. 15: Call Ajaire | Lulu & Celeste
- Wednesday Dec. 16: Work Pray Sew | Pear Berry Lane | Bonus Stop! Adventures With Bubba and Bug
- Thursday Dec. 17: Ali Cat & Co | Feathers Flights | Bonus Stops! Friends Stitched Together | Knot Sew Normal
- Friday Dec. 18: MSL Creations | Creative Counselor | Bonus Stop! Make It Sew Seattle