Just popping in to remind you to check out today’s stops on the Six Degrees of Separation blog tour. I was privileged to see advance peeks at both stops on the tour, and Jenn and Teri both knocked it out of the park!
First, polka dots always make me happy and apparently they make Jenn happy too. Well, maybe there’s something else at play here — see what it is over at A Jennuine Life:
From there, be sure to see the beautiful dress Teri made her daughter over on Climbing the Willow:
Oh, and there are a couple of bonus stop today too — find all the deets over at Sew the Show!
- Monday Dec. 7: Free Notion | Creative Counselor
- Tuesday Dec. 8: A Jennuine Life | Climbing the Willow | Bonus Stops! Rebel and Malice | Cindy Parrett
- Wednesday Dec. 9: Lauren Fazio | Falafel and the Bee | Bonus Stop! That’s What She Crafted
- Thursday Dec. 10: Paisley Roots | The Wholesome Mama
- Friday Dec. 11: It’s Been Taylored | Mae & K
- Monday Dec. 14: Simple.Blessed | Pincushion Porcupine
- Tuesday Dec. 15: Call Ajaire | Lulu & Celeste
- Wednesday Dec. 16: Work Pray Sew | Pear Berry Lane | Bonus Stop! Adventures With Bubba and Bug
- Thursday Dec. 17: Ali Cat & Co | Feathers Flights | Bonus Stops! Friends Stitched Together | Knot Sew Normal
- Friday Dec. 18: MSL Creations | Creative Counselor | Bonus Stop! Make It Sew Seattle